How to submit to DragonSmoke Press
- Please send your manuscript as a word file or pdf to email@example.com
- Please make sure your name and contact details are included in the manuscript.
- In your cover letter please let us know if and where any of your manuscript has been previously published.
- We will consider manuscripts by previously unpublished writers.
- We are particularly interested in seeing manuscripts of narrative poetry and/or works based on, or in, the European Middle Ages but will consider any type of poetry.
- We always need Australian/UK / Ireland rights, and also North American rights wherever possible. Ideally, world rights are best.
- We do not accept payment from authors to publish books.
- We will not pay permission fees for reprints, for illustrations, or for quoted texts.
- We try to reply to all submissions as soon as possible. However, we do get inundanted and so. if you do not hear from us in three months, we do not mind being followed up.
- The Poetry Editor may not always be right but if he rejects a submission his decision is final.
- We welcome the submission of translations. It is essential that the availability of the translation rights be clarified in the initial approach, whether from the author, the author's executor(s), or the author's publisher(s).
Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org